|Days||Time ||Skill Level||Duration
|Weekdays(Tue-Fri)||6 am - 7.30 am||Beginner||20 sessions
|7 am – 8.30 am ||Advanced||20 sessions
|8 am – 9.30 am ||Beginner - Ladies only||20 sessions
|6 pm – 7.30 pm ||Advanced||20 sessions
|7 pm – 8.30 pm ||Beginner||20 sessions
|Weekends(Sat-Sun)||6 am - 7.30 am||Beginner||10 sessions
|7 am – 8.30 am ||Advanced||10 sessions
|8 am – 9.30 am ||Beginner - Ladies only||10 sessions
|5 pm – 6.30 pm ||Beginner||10 sessions
|6 pm – 7.30 pm ||Advanced||10 sessions
|7 pm – 8.30 pm ||Beginner||10 sessions
- Rs. 3500 (Ladies only)
- Rs. 4000 (Others)
- Rs. 1500 (Ladies only)
- Rs. 2000 (Others)
- Rs. 4000 (Ladies only)
- Rs. 6000 (Others)
- Rs. 2000 (Ladies only)
- Rs. 3000 (Others)
- Session structure: Dress change and warm-up time: 15 mins | Pool time: 1 hour| Change time: 15 min
- Before stepping into the pool, please take the mandatory shower
- Swimmers must ensure that they wear swimming caps while in water
- Do not spit or leave any other humanly discharge while using the pool
- Diving and running is not permitted. Pool users are requested to maintain decorum always
- Use of swimming pool and its surrounding area is not permitted by the following:
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs/smoking/chewing tobacco, etc
- Persons with unacceptable standards of personal hygiene
- People with wounds or any skin damage / diseases/allergies or any other skin problems
- Kindly keep all valuables in the lockers provided, management will not be liable for loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the swimming pool premises.
- Entering areas other than changing room and pool area with wet dresses is strictly prohibited
- Management shall not be held responsible for accident/ injury/ loss of life /theft/ loss of belongings pertaining to their health issues or negligence. Swimmers may use the pool at their own risk.
- Sharp/ glass materials are not allowed in the swimming pool area.
- Any injury occurring in the Pool Area must be immediately reported to a lifeguard or management.
- The lifeguards on duty are responsible for the general supervision and adherence to the Rules & Regulations. All users of the Pool Area are obliged to follow the instructions or lifeguards.
- The management may request any pool user(s) to leave the pool area if:
- Conduct is judged to be inappropriate
- Users are not complying with the Rules & Regulations as stated / advised
- These rules and regulations are subject to change any time without notice.
Visit us at:
The Sports Hub (Greenfield stadium) office ,
Gate no 4 , Karyavattom , Thiruvananthapuram
Call us at: 0471-7105000 / 9497714008 /9745227744