Join the city’s most elite swimmer’s club @ The Sports Hub, Karyavattom
Sports Hub Swimmer’s Registration INR 1000 for uninterrupted monthly usage.
Monthly Fees – INR 3000 + GST
For More Details and Registration:
Login to www.vandrumsports.com or call us at 0471- 7105000 or 9072944375.
Terms and Conditions:
- This card is valid for use one hour every day for a month.
- The pool is open on Tuesdays to Sundays strictly from 6am to 8 pm.
- Swimmers shall have a minimum height of 140 cm.
- Granting of the membership is the discretion of the management and a 25m swimming test will be conducted to decide the same.
- Medical information as required has to be shared at the time of registration and a declaration is to be provided that the swimmer has no medical conditions that makes him unfit for swimming.
- Swimmers have access only to the pool and the pool area.
- Pet animals are not permitted in the premises.
- No food and drinks will be allowed in the pool area.
- Swimmers need to be in proper and opaque swimming attire including head gear.
- Swimming accessories like kick pad, swimming rings etc have to be brought by the swimmers.
- Shower before pool entry is mandatory and no one shall enter the pool with oil in any part of the body.
- Footwear is not allowed at the pool deck.
- Swimmers can use the pool only in the presence of the lifeguard.
- At all times, swimmers shall abide by instructions of the lifeguards.
- Swimmers shall not use the pool after alcohol consumption.
- Swimmers shall in the good interest of others not use the pool when sick.
- Smoking or chewing gum in the pool premises is strictly prohibited.
- Swimmers shall not carry any harmful objects or behave in ways detrimental to the interest of others.
- Any contamination / damage to the pool, locker rooms and premises will result in penalties fixed by the management.
- We are not responsible for loss of any valuables in the premises.
- The pool will be closed without any prior notice in case of adverse weather (heavy rain, thunder, lightning, tornado warnings etc)
- Pool closure due to management issues will be compensated. However closure due to reasons like hartal, weather conditions, public holidays etc will not be compensated.