Features of the Corporate Box
- Private space that will be owned by the company inside the stadium.
- 1180 Sq. ft of toughen Glass walled Private cabin.
- 360 Degree view of the stadium view along with multi-level seated gallery.
- 20 free tickets on matches in a year.
- Option to brand and furnish the cabin as per the brand’s requirement.
- Food and Beverage can be arranged inside the box at additional cost on both event and non-event days.
- Space allotment for full 1 year post which can be renewed.
- Space can be used on company’s discretion for Hosting clients, Training, Conferences, Orientation sessions etc.. during the lease period.
- 4 guest passes for access to Club facilities which includes Badminton, Pool, Indoor basketball, Squash court, Swimming pool etc. based on applicable guest charges.
- Furnished space = Rs 15 lakhs
- Unfurnished space = Rs 10 lakhs
The Sports Hub is one of the key social infrastructures of the capital city of Trivandrum.
The campus is located at the heart of the fast developing city of Trivandrum and is built to facilitate its growing requirements. It is located adjacent to NH7 and is only few kilometers away from the hustling Technopark and proposed Technocity. The facilities at The Sports Hub is designed to facilitate and inspire a healthy lifestyle across demographics and age.
In case you are looking for renting opportunities :
Located at the south pavilion, it has approx. 1,00,000 Sft. of available space. Built across 3 levels, it has an easy access from N.H. 47 and an adequate and separate car park
The Sports Hub is one of the most popular locations within the capital city of Trivandrum. The campus offers a wide spectrum of services related to sports and lifestyle like FIFA and ICC complaint international sports stadium, social club, sports academy, multi-sports hall, international convention center, venue spaces to facilitate capacity ranging from 50 to 50,000, movie theatre etc.
Apart from hosting the first i20 tournament in Kerala, we have also hosted the 35th National Games, South Asian Football Federation matches, Vanitha movie awards, ‘Amma Mazhavillu’ celebration and more. This ensures an average footfall of 25,000 throughout a month with the inflow increasing during sports.
Be a part of the brand through naming rights, branding at various locations within the campus and other areas of sponsorships.