Swimming is one of the most beneficial exercises for the body as it tones and strengthens your body against the resistance of water. It has the proven benefits to your body which includes
- Building endurance, muscle strength and cardio vascular fitness
- Maintain healthy heart, weight and lung power
- Alleviating stress
- Improving co-ordination, balance and posture
- Tones muscles and builds strength
Our Sports Hub takes pride in its world-class infrastructure which includes a heat-controlled indoor pool and an Olympic size outdoor pool.. With our best-in-the-industry coaches, this June 5th we are introducing Swimming Classes for Adults which includes the following classes:
- Fee: Club Members
- Fee: Non-Members
- Additional Information
- Online Registration
- Offline Registration
|Weekdays(Tue-Fri)||6 am - 7.30 am||Beginner||20 sessions|
|7 am – 8.30 am||Advanced||20 sessions|
|8 am – 9.30 am||Beginner - Ladies only||20 sessions|
|6 pm – 7.30 pm||Advanced||20 sessions|
|7 pm – 8.30 pm||Beginner||20 sessions|
|Weekends(Sat-Sun)||6 am - 7.30 am||Beginner||10 sessions|
|7 am – 8.30 am||Advanced||10 sessions|
|8 am – 9.30 am||Beginner - Ladies only||10 sessions|
|5 pm – 6.30 pm||Beginner||10 sessions|
|6 pm – 7.30 pm||Advanced||10 sessions|
|7 pm – 8.30 pm||Beginner||10 sessions|
- Rs. 4000
- Rs. 1500
- Rs. 6000
- Rs. 2000
- Session structure: Dress change and warm-up time: 15 mins | Pool time: 1 hour| Change time: 15 min
- Before stepping into the pool, please take the mandatory shower
- Swimmers must ensure that they wear swimming caps while in water
- Do not spit or leave any other humanly discharge while using the pool
- Diving and running is not permitted. Pool users are requested to maintain decorum always
- Use of swimming pool and its surrounding area is not permitted by the following:
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs/smoking/chewing tobacco, etc
- Persons with unacceptable standards of personal hygiene
- People with wounds or any skin damage / diseases/allergies or any other skin problems
- Kindly keep all valuables in the lockers provided, management will not be liable for loss of any valuables or other personal property left at the swimming pool premises.
- Entering areas other than changing room and pool area with wet dresses is strictly prohibited
- Management shall not be held responsible for accident/ injury/ loss of life /theft/ loss of belongings pertaining to their health issues or negligence. Swimmers may use the pool at their own risk.
- Sharp/ glass materials are not allowed in the swimming pool area.
- Any injury occurring in the Pool Area must be immediately reported to a lifeguard or management.
- The lifeguards on duty are responsible for the general supervision and adherence to the Rules & Regulations. All users of the Pool Area are obliged to follow the instructions or lifeguards.
- The management may request any pool user(s) to leave the pool area if:
- Conduct is judged to be inappropriate
- Users are not complying with the Rules & Regulations as stated / advised
- These rules and regulations are subject to change any time without notice.
For offline registrations visit
The Sports Hub (Greenfield stadium) office,
Gate no 4, Karyavattom , Thiruvanthapuram